HDMI over single coax extender sends HDMI signals over just one 75Ohm coaxial cable up to 100 metres away. The HDMIECOAX extender supports HDMI 1.3 such as 12 bit deep colour and 1080P. DVI-D computer video can also be transmitted with a DVI-to-HDMI adaptor. By using standard and widely available coax cables, the HDMIECOAX makes HDMI signal extensions easier than with Heavy and expensive copper cables and more robust than optical fibre.
- Flexible extension of high-bandwidth HDMI 1.3 thanks to the performance and reliability of coax cable.
- Audio and Video are transmitted digitally over the coax cable for zero signal loss.
- Single link range: 1080P/60, 12 bit colour depth, 1920×1200.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI1.1 standards.
- Supports digital video formats in deep colour mode.
- Supports Cascade function in receiver and easy to build a network system by installer.
- Lip-sync Pass through.
- Supports IR Pass through function and control HDMI source devices (Blue Ray player) in receiver by its IR remote control.
- Complete with PSU and IR.